Thursday, January 15, 2015

YEAR IN REVIEW 2014


Hello all it is the beginning of 2015, and last a lot went on. Great entertainment is made every year. So like your typical sites I've written up some of my favorite content of 2014. Now please note that this is all my opinion. I'm not a reviewer or journalist, so anything I say is only a recommendation of anything that you might have missed in 2014.

-Wyatt  


MOVIE OF 2014



To me this movie has no brainer for best movie. I'm a big super hero guy and a big scifi guy, and I think both genre's need to have a little more humor in them. Before this movie was out, I noticed quite a few people who had little faith this movie could ever succeed. To me Disney/Marvel would never do it if they didn't think it would.  


The great characters of the movie are what make it amazing. Every character has a quite a bit of depth to them. The scenery was great, the movie never really felt like it had a dull moment. I think movie has been praised a lot so I think a simple pat on the back for it is good enough.


RUNNER UP

Captain America Winter Soldier

Big Hero 6

Snowpiercer


VIDEO GAME OF 2014



This is I'm sure is a controversial choice for many, but in my opinion. I think something that is very important to contender of game of the year is games that I spent the most time with and no game have I spent more time with then Destiny.

What makes this game for me is that the game play is solid, and its great for a gaming with friends and with groups. This probably the closest thing I've experienced to an MMO as a console gamer. I mean I really don't like the lack of story it has, but I mean no game this year has given me the most enjoyment and the most frustration at the same time. I mean Destiny is that girlfriend you keep breaking up with because you see problems, but you keep getting back together with because you can't think of a life without her.


RUNNER UP

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION



TELEVISION SHOW OF 2014




I really didn't know what to expect with this show when I first saw it. At the time I was just told it was a murder mystery with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. What I found was a dark a creepy yet realistic TV show that was well written. The setting really makes an impression on you. The writer can make the Louisiana seem like a terrifying place to live. I'm not a big fan of drama's but this show pulled me in and compelled me to watch more.


RUNNER UP

GAME OF THRONES

THE FLASH


COMIC BOOK OF 2014


Saga has been the series to talk about in the last few years and it's a combination of romeo and juliet meets Star Wars and Game of Thrones. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

RUNNER UP

BLACK SCIENCE

MORE SOON. 
I feel like there is a lot more for us to put into this then just a vanilla list of favorite things. So I'll update more in the future.









No comments:

Post a Comment